dead_horses (dead_horses) wrote in _la_dee_da__,
dead_horses
dead_horses
_la_dee_da__

• Music:

Hello. HI!

Hello, my name, is Ian. As far as theatre goes, I suppose Im involved in the acting. I'd say I'm a "cabaret/vaudeville reviavlist." with a horribly terrifying twist. You see, we here at Glowing Magnets (my band) and The Empty Bucket (sorry excuse for a) Theatre Troupe, have a lust, a lust for BLOOD! AHHH!! (no, not real blood, but, let's all admit that extreme over the top violence, against puppets, with vaudeville and cabaret style theatre acts tied in are totally great, along with some fine music from Glowing Magnets.) Anyways, that's me, this is my plea:

For anyone in, or near chicago:

!!!ATTENTION ALL ACTORS, ACTRESSES, THEATRE LOVERS, WEiRD PEOPLE, PUPPETS, PERFORMANCE ARTISTS, JUGGLERS, MAGICIANS, FIRE BREATHERS/EATERS, GENRAL PERFORMANCE PEOPLE (or those with an interest)!!!!!!!!!

Us here at Glowing Magnets Inc. (particularly Mr. Ian C. Magnets, and pending member Ian Middle Initial Tully) Are very seriously interested in not only bringing the live performances (which, oh golly, will be happening soon) into a very fun, performance art/cabaret act, along with the music. We'd also like to start up an actual theater team, just a small group of people who, in layman's terms "act".

So, if you can act, dance, sing, play any instrument not listed here: ::drums, bass *because we have these already, we do have guitar already, but at least 2 more are welcome, yes you can bring other types of percussion to the table, we just already have a standard kit drummer:: Have a love for performing, can juggle, know magic, ventriloquism, any other types of puppetry, can build (good with woods/metals) like to make live, abrasive visual art (large abstract paintings, projections, whatever you can think of) or anything else you think would be really cool, and are willing to, I guess, just be weird, WE WANT YOU! You can reply to this message, you an call Ian, if you know his number, you can e-mail glowing magnets (at: glowingmagnets@hotmail.com) you can IM Ian on .. RadioDestroyer.
If you can build, sing, dance, invent, puppeteer, juggle, act, improvise really well, eat fire, juggle, seduce, slay, lay, jump, yell, shout, yelp, eat, seat, beat, have feet, like grease paint, like getting dressed up really insanely, can do magic tricks, like cabaret and vaudeville theatre, know what cabaret and vaudeville theatre are, play a neat instrument, break and eat glass, can conjure satan, know John Travolta, We want you. Contact Glowing Magnets, eventually, when it all comes together, contact The Empty Bucket!!
(you do not have to be able to do all of these things, a range from one, to all, is acceptable.)

We aren't social commentary; we're violent, grotesque cabaret.

One thing I should mention, I'm serious, if we can get people, we *will* book performances, we *will* do street performances, this is serious, so if you aren’t up for really getting into it, don’t bother. This isn’t necessarily the type of thing with huge rehearsals, so it's not dramatically time consuming, mainly because the people who are already involved are very *very* busy to begin with. We are, however, looking for actual talent and will have people audition for us.

That is all.

Piece and Ammunition,
--Professor Ian C. Magnets.---
www.myspace.com/glowingmagnets
Ian’s AIM - RadioDestroyer
Ian - captaindumbhead@hotmail.com
Glowing Magnets - glowing magnets@hotmail.com

thank you, and good knife fight.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments