*-------------------------* Name: KittyHeadQuarters Location: [USA] + surrounding countries Who: Girls Age: NR *-------------------------*
Brand New Community
[Point of Community:] For the betterment of the kitty.
[Who Can Apply:]
· Any girl with 'kitty', form of or insinuation (of a kitty) in their nick. · This is a place for 'kitty' nicks to unite.
[How to Apply:]
· Just click the join button community up top and wait for your nick to be approved. · You may also want to click on 'watch/monitor community' so it will appear in your friends page and see when new entries are posted.
· Since age not rated, keep all material tasteful. · All expressions welcome, this is a place for cats to thrive and exchange ;] · No catfights IN House. · If long post or lots of pictures, be kind and lj-cut them. · Purr... or rarr ... up to you. Just have fun. =]
[House/Upon Joining:] (though not mandatory)
· Don't be shy, just say hi. · Share something you like, miss or have on your mind. · Your age and/or places you'ved lived. · Favorite quote (or two..) · What makes you purr? :]
[Any Other Info/Fun Stuff:]
· If you have any ideas or questions or simply just want to chat ;) msg me @ yahoo: kittyheadquarters · My favorite comic strip/kitty in the entire World. Makes me pee my pants and nearly die laughing.
[Quotes:] "The smallest feline is a masterpiece." - Leonardo Da Vinci "Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function." - Joseph Wood Krutch "The phrase "domestic cat" is an oxymoron." - George F. Will "To err is human, to purr is feline." -Robert Byrne "Dogs eat. Cats dine. - Ann Taylor "Cats come and go without ever leaving." - Martha Curtis "You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me." - T.S. Eliot
[Proverbs:] "The cat is nature's Beauty." - French Proverb "A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes." - Indian Saying