shadowspale (shadowspale) wrote in _kisstocheek,
shadowspale
shadowspale
_kisstocheek

Help please.

Hi,
      I have recently returned to LJ after being gone a few years and I am at a total loss on how to use this new system. All I want to do is find a code with a side bar where I can use my own colors, header ect.... I don't know coding but I can usually do that much. the problem is, is that I don't know how to go about it; nothing I am doing works. I end up with black text and white every thing else. Can someone please point me to a code that has a side bar where there is an about me area and a place for links as well as the dummie area that will show me how to use it. I am feeling so stupid about now.
Subscribe

• help

hi i need a layout for my online shop it would be nice if you could help!! thanks !! (: it would be good if it's something like that!!…

• The Farmer's Son

Title: The Farmer's Son Author: ConnerTiernan Pairing : Orlando/Viggo Rating: G - NC-17 Beta: willys_digs Disclaimer: I don't know Orlando…

• Needing Help

Hello all, Just wondering if anyone can help me out...I found this awesome layout that I'm dying for but I have no idea how to do it. The lj user…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments