carsthatgob00m
carsthatgob00m
_kiss_bangx

Application

Application

Name: Anika

Sex: Female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule):
Yeah, Adam, we've been together for about four months!

Bands (10): The Cure, Bright Eyes, The Used, The Clash, The Talking heads, Pavement, The Postal Service, Alice in chains, Anti-flag, The Misfits, Dead Kennedys

Movies (3):  Empire records ,  Napoleon Dynamite, Dazed and Confused...and I can't leave out Donnie Darko (holy shit best movie ever) 

Books (5): 1984, Smack, One flew over the cuckoo's nest, Catcher in the Rye (i've read that one a million times) and Go Ask Alice

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: the Malibu Boyscouts, they're a local ska band. I don't normally like ska, but I think they're pretty good.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): I live in nyc and i love it so much, i like to go to the village and shop in all the little vintage stores. I love to party, so im usually out all night on the weekends. I love photography, i try to snap pictures every chance i get. I also love to snowboard, which is hard because i have to travel up to Stratton, Vermont. I enjoy going to shows, especially free ones, i went to this David Bowie concert which was pretty hot.  

Something you feel strongly on and why : POLLUTION. I live in the city and its a pain in the ass to see garbage all over the place. Why cant people just fucking pick up their trash, or atleast put it in a garbage can, which is on every corner. The most annoying part, is when people use their cars to drive a block, when they could just walk. There are more important issues the government should spend its money on, rather then using it to clean up our disgusting streets.

Why do you think we should accept you?: cause i busted my ass making this app. and I'd promote like crazy.

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: Yeah, you bet i did. It worked wonders ; )

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? You're really pretty, but more than that you take amazing pictures, how long have you been into photography?

soulxdoubt? You look pretty hot with contacts, but dont worry you look pretty damn sexy in your glasses too <3
Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:

And because were shallow
3 Pictures and a 100x100

ehh..this one isn't the greatest 100 x100

..sorry these werent on here before!!
http://www.livejournal.com/community/_b_e_a_utiful_/78464.html http://www.livejournal.com/community/artpunk/285364.html http://www.livejournal.com/community/alt_portal/9562.html
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 22 comments

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN