3dropsofjupiter
_kiss_bangx

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application

Name: Shelby

Sex: female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule):

I'm lacking in this department but i dont want to leave it blank so..

^^Frankie^^

Bands (10): Bright Eyes, Daphne Loves Derby, the Postal Service, Against Me, the Beatles, the Postal Service, Hellogoodbye, Deathcab for Cutie, Sparta, Cursive

Movies (3): SLC Punk, The Notebook.. cant think of anything else.. I'm extremely picky and weird about movies.

Books (5): Go Ask Alice, Smack, Valley of the Dolls, Petey,  and uhh Girl Interupted?

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: Southfm (some of there songs suck but the ones that dont are pretty good)

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): I live in a small town outside of Houston and I'm planning on getting out of here and into the city as soon as possible. I have a job training dressage horses. I'm scared of firefighters. Music is basically what my life revolves around. I want to learn ballet.

Something you feel strongly on and why : Gay rights, because I hate close minded people. I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "I think gay marraige should be banned because God says it's wrong." who gives a shit?  We have freedom of religion, there for, people shouldnt be banned from marrying the love of their life just be cause your God "says its wrong". If this offends anyone, I'm sorry. By the way, I'm straight.

Why do you think we should accept you?: cause I entertained  you for a full 3 seconds... why not?

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: Yeah bitch.. I took it. You want it back? Come get it    ; )

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? love the hair

soulxdoubt? .. now thats a hottie ; )

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it: Info, 12, 3

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

Me and my ex after homecoming (he doesnt always look that stupid).

Me and Buddy

who looks retarded? oh thats right, me.

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN