Marsupilamia
marsupilamia
_kiss_bangx

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application

Name: Susan
Sex: Female
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): Ive a boyfriend for one week now, no pics (yet?)
Bands (10): In Flames, Slayer, Metallica, Pearl Jam, The Strokes, Nekromantix, No Doubt, Opeth, Pantera, The Dandy Warhols
Movies (3): Amélie, The Green Mile, Pretty woman :$
Books (5): Al lot of dutch books: Ik ook van jou, Vals licht, Godin van de jacht. And I like the Karin Slaughter books (only knowthe dutch names: nachtschade etc)
Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: Mmm. Opeth!?
Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances):
Im Susan :) I study medicine in Maastricht, a city in the Netherlands. My home town is almost 3 hours away, so I don't see my friends very often. I love going to concerts and festivals and dance all night long. I want a pet but I cant have one :( And today I was walking around on heels and they got stuck, whileI walked on. I almost pied my pants because I was laughing so loud. Mmg.
Something you feel strongly on and why : Friends and family! without them I would be nothing
Why do you think we should accept you?: Im fun, I'll promote, I'll be a cam-whore?!
Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: Uhsorry :$ I accidently put it in my bag :$

What do you think of the mods??
_deathdisco? She looks familiar, in a good way!
soulxdoubt? OMG, need I say more?

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:
natuurlijk
marsupilamia
cutenbeautiful
pretty_dolls

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 24 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN