I am her siamese twin connected at the cunt (eve_libertine) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
I am her siamese twin connected at the cunt
eve_libertine
_kiss_bangx

• Mood:
  • Music:

app app app app

Name: claudia.

Sex: female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): freddie frite <3 reallll bad quality pic.. (dont have a better one)

Bands (10): saetia. sin dios. dead kennedys. vice squad. the donnas. grrrl germs. 7 year bitch. xray-spex. renegados de boliqueime. le tigre (basicly any punk old skool and riotgrrrl band with quality)

Movies (3): fear and loathing in las vegas. May the movie. a clockwork orange.

Books (5): manual of burgess philosophy (rui de brito). foxfire (sylvia path). as if i didnt exist (slavenka d.). catholicism of a revolucionare (M. bakunine). my demons (Edgar R.)

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: eskorbuto. they are an old punk band from spain with great lyrics and music.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): im that type of person that is never happy with what she gets (im not talking about material stuff.. i despise it), im always in constant phychic battles with myself and my paranoias. if i could live of just hang outs with mates and do shit, i would.

Something you feel strongly on and why : that knownleage is the most important thing you can get. and when you live in a society that says «why should i waste money on books» and «i prefer watch television» that wont get you aywhere. thats why you have fucking morons as presidents and most part of the population doesnt seem to see shit! to wanna know shit! esp in my country its like, ppl vote «yeh i voted on this one, coz i dont know, he is cute.» wtf? pisses me off! they command our lifes for the fucksake! even tho i am against it.

Why do you think we should accept you?: mainly bcoz i suck

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: cheack out your wallet first, might not be there as well.

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? there i something in her eyes that i really really like. i am actually pretty exigent when it comes to grrrls, but i would do her without blinking.

soulxdoubt? everyone talks about the lip pierc, and the lip pierc and the lip pierc. gezzus. with or without the lip pierc he is just plain hot hot hot. and stylist.

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/_dollsex/92878.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/candycunts_/4802.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/neon_fetish/5571.html

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

and im sorry for all the grammer mistakes, (there might be a lot of them out there) and if i sounded dumb or sumthing. im portuguese and it gets hard to express myself correctly and fluently in other language besides my mother one. thanks.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 33 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN