enjoi_the_ride (enjoi_the_ride) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
enjoi_the_ride
enjoi_the_ride
_kiss_bangx

Name: David

Sex: I'm a dude

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): ehh.. I seem to be lacking in that department

my girlfriend

Bands (10): Dropkick Murphys, Rise Against, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Sham 69, Minor Threat, Dag Nasty, Postal Service, Green Day, I Can make a mess like nobody's business, the sounds, her space holiday, AFI, the Who, embrace, jets to brazil

Movies (3): wayne's world, billy madison, identity

Books (5): Great Gatsby, Grendel, Emperore of the Sun, Da Vinci Code, Bible

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to:
Fire Kills. They're an awesome Austin band and they know how to put on a show.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): I love riding my bike. I'm addicted to BMX. I'm a Christian, been struggling with it lately, but its a part of who I am. I love music. I play the drums and piano. I'm also really into photography. I'm straight edge, life is crazy as it is, I dont need anymore complications.

Something you feel strongly on and why : music plays too much of a role is people's lives. It has gotten to the point of your person and inner being is controlled by the genre of music you listen to. It seems everyone is trying to be unique, but in doing this people have just put themselves into another group or label. I'm not sure that made any sense. I also dont like labels. Labels lead to dumb assumptions and generalizations.

Why do you think we should accept you?: b/c I'm cool?

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: and how!

What do you think of the mods?? some cool kids, they are

_deathdisco? she's a hottie

soulxdoubt? looks like a cool guy, is that a lip ring?

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:

promo1

promo2

promo3

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

100x100

bigger version

my body...

... you're guess is as good as mine

tizzle dizzle

same trick

ok sorry, I'm showing off now. thats my friend phil

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 30 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN