erynn (prettypinkpunk) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
erynn
prettypinkpunk
_kiss_bangx

Name: Erynn ♥

Sex: Le fem

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): jan 29th would of been our 1 yr but we broke up. we jsut grew apart. butttt here is a pic anyway

Bands (10): vaux, fall out boy, the blood brothers, mars volta, converge, underoath, days away, codeseven, the postal service, death cab for cutie. i like sooo many different bands. music is the glew of the world hahaa

Movies (3): mean girls, lemony snickets: a series of unfortunate events!, say anything

Books (5): getting over jack wagner, a wrinkle in time, fearless -the series-, gossip girls, edgar allan poe's everything

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: My new finds are for sure Panic At The Disco and Kane Hodder <3 They are sooo amaazing and very easily addictive! check em out on Purevolume. Definately a must.. it will grow on you if you dont like it right away..

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): Well, I'm the type of girl who loves to be adventurous! I love road trips and new places! I love to eat food and watch movies. I also like to go out and have a good time with my closest friends. I love life and i trully live it up <3

Something you feel strongly on and why : I feel very strongly about legalizing Gay Marriage. In my opinion, it states that every American is entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness! So why is that if two men are extremely happy together that they cannot continue and make their union a regular marriage like everyone else. Do we all not have the same rights? It is like descrimination all over again. To think we all thought we were past that.. Sorry i stand strongly by my views <33

Why do you think we should accept you?: Because im funny anf scarcastic and awesome haha. I think i would be a great asset.

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: Nooo! But if you misplaced it, I would be happy to help you find it ;)

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? I'm sorry i dont know you yet =/

soulxdoubt? dito! sorrrrry <3

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/camera_wh0res/47605.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/xhot_rockersx/202717.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/boys_night_out/203635.html

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

hope you enjoy ;) be kind <3
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 27 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN