Jetmira (frodlijah) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
Jetmira
frodlijah
_kiss_bangx

Le Application

Name: Jetmira

Sex: female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): no

Bands (10): The Clash, Rancid, The Hives, The Strokes, Millencolin, Scissor Sisters, Coldplay, Weezer, Greenday.

Movies (3): LOTR, Starwars [the old ones], Edward scissorhands

Books (5): The Dwarf, Evil, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix , Barry Trotter, The boy who slept with snow in his bed

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: Millencolin maybe? If you decide to download some songs, i recommend "Man or Mouse" & "Twenty Two"

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): My left eyebrown moves when i listen to music. I lived in Macedonia for a year and had to go to school there, and the teachers beat me alot. I like theatre better than cinema.

Something you feel strongly on and why : Taking pictures, because i feel so proud of myself when i look at them afterwards.

Why do you think we should accept you?: because i'm great at playing streethockey

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: I've never owned a marker pen.

What do you think of the mods??
_deathdisco? have only seen the picture that u can find on the userinfo. She looks cool & hot.
soulxdoubt? he's really hot, especially in his glasses. ♥

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:
userinfo
community 1
community 2
community 3

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 27 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN