Pumpkin
tote_schonheit
_kiss_bangx

• Mood:
  • Music:

Le Application

Name: Eileen

Sex: Female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): Hahaha, I just got dumped Monday.

Bands (10): Nekromantix, Stray Cats, Gutter Demons, Social Distortion/Mike Ness, The Monsters, Demented Are Go, Mad Sin, The Meteors, The Dead Cats, Batmobile, The Cramps... psychobilly and rockabilly is my favourite.

Movies (3): Anything Burton and Tarantino pleases me but I also love horror movies such as Dead Alive, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness

Books (5): Ohh boy if only I could find 5 books that have entertained me enough to read front to back! I'd say my favourite would be American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis, I also enjoyed The Beljar by Sylvia Plath, Bare Bones by Kathy Reich and various Anne Rule books.

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: DEAD CATS!!!! They're a local band and I am one of their go go dancers. We're called The Devilish Dames

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): I am short and curvy. I am awkward and shy. I also have baby teeth still. I am known to be a bitch to those who annoy me. I am obsessed with the 1950s and the cars!

Something you feel strongly on and why : I feel tea is way better than coffee because it does not make you feel groggy later on. And it's cheaper! I only say this because I have a huge craving for tea right now.

Why do you think we should accept you?: Why the fuck not?

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: I think you stole mine.

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? Cute

soulxdoubt? Some good taste in music

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:
devil_dolls
wreckingcrew_ca
spookylicious_

and my picture/community lj _spookylicious_

3+ Pictures and a 100x100

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN