Chelsea Barber (subconsciously) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
Chelsea Barber
subconsciously
_kiss_bangx

Newage

Name: Scarlet.
Sex: girlie.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (pics would rule): Boyfriend…here’s a picture of us together..

Bands (10): Norma Jean, Beloved, The Mars Volta, Daphne Loves Derby, Elliot Smith, Further Seems Forever, The Spill Canvas, JamisonParker, Fear Before The March of Flames, Saves The Day.
Movies (3): Star Wars, Garden State, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Books (5): Baroque-A-Nova, Smack, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Silver Kiss, Candy.
Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: Best Interest.
Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentences): Well, I’m totally a Star Wars geek and can pretty much put everything in relevance to Star Wars. Uh, I’m a vegetarian. I’m really romantic and sentimental and Caring and I’ll be there for you any time you need it. I can play hockey. And I bake cookies way too much.
Something you feel strongly on and why : Well, I think sex should only happen between people if they love each other, it’s an intimate thing, but these days it’s become so promiscuous that it’s ridiculous. It makes me sad that people just give up their bodies like that.
Why do you think we should accept you?: Because if you don’t, the very fabric that creates this universe will collapse and end the human race.
Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: It’s in my pants ;). Shh, don’t tell..
What do you think of the mods??
_deathdisco? Pssh, If I wasn’t straight there would be some major flirt-age going on in that department…
soulxdoubt? Gorgeous, the lip ring makes it all the better.
Promote us in 3 communities and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it: I’m not in enough community’s that allow it…so um, here’s one community and it’s promoted in my journal…
http://www.livejournal.com/community/__heartxcore/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/subconsciously/
And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN