Blow pop Detriot
pistoledxhearts
_kiss_bangx

• Mood:
  • Music:

NEW// Application

Name: Brittany

Sex: Female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): Taken. By Joshua. 2 years, 4 months, to the day.

Daddy

Bands (10):
Mad Sin
Horrorpops
Elvis Presley
Social Distortion
The Dresden Dolls
Guana Batz
Gutter Demons
Nekromantix
Tiger Army
and
The Sonics

Movies (3):
Pulp Fiction
The Goodfellas
Reservoir Dogs

Books (5):

The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
The Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge by Ambrose Bierce
Go Ask Alice by Beatrice Sparks
The Life you Save may be your Own by Paul Elie
Kim: Empty Inside: The Diary of an Anonymous Teenager By Beatrice Sparks

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: Love Like, Electrocution
Link to Australian Harcore band MP3: http://www.buildrecords.com/mp3/lle-satan.mp3

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentences): I go to the cinema, a lot. To research on the good and crap movies/directos. About twice a week. When I get old enough for a professional career, me and my older sister are going to be film makers, and go to film school, ALL THE TIME. We've already written scripts, and have been to directing classes. Thats me, in a nutshell, Working on that, and been working on that, for forever.

Something you feel strongly on and why: My two sisters. Without them, I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. With my family falling apart these past 2 years, they are the only thing I always try to hold onto. We live in seperate houses, so its hard to keep in touch.. but its all I got left. Aside from the computer, of course. Hehe.

Why do you think we should accept you?: I HONESTLY, have no idea. A lot of people really "enjoy" my hair. I guess its unique. And it wasn't professionally done, either. Did it all by myself. It's really hard to keep bright though, I always have to redye it. But its worth it, because I LOVE IT.

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: Did you steal my whiteboard?!?!

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? heart the username, tons.

soulxdoubt? ADORABLE--ADORBABLE--ADDORABLE

Promote us in 3 communities and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:

wow_x_core
0mghi2u
xhxwt_damnx
www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=pistoledxhearts

Pictures:

Recent:

(short hair.)

Oh, and my eyes aren't THAT green in the first 3. My sister is an adobe freak.. and she messed with the hue and shit.

Older:

(long hair.)

100 x 100:

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 13 comments

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN