Merrill (candid_glimpse) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
Merrill
candid_glimpse
_kiss_bangx

• Music:

application

Name: Merrill Amelia

Sex: f-f-f-feeeemale

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): no, thank god.

Bands:                                                                                                                                                                                              01. her space holiday
02. norma jean
03. blond redhead
04. tilly and the wall
05. death cab
06. blood brothers
07. pretty girls make graves
08. peaches
09. radiohead
10. le tigre

Movies (3): i heart huckabee, eternal sunshine, vingin suicides.

Books (5): cunt, a clock work orange, 1984, how the light gets in, gossip girl series.

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: a lot of people have not heard of her space holiday and they are wonderful.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): okay, the first think you should know about me is i love to dance, but not for any reason just because it makes me feel good. at the moment i really hate one of my best friends because she slept with this guy that one of our  best friends big crush on since the school started. btw, i like to drink diet coke and ride with the top off in my jeep even when it's cold when i have something on my mind or a feeling i cant put in to words. i try to stay away from from relationships because it was hard to say good-bye when scott went to college, i also try to stay away from all sorts of flings people always get attached and get hurt in one way or another.

Something you feel strongly on and why : Gay marriage;pro, i feel that if two people are "in love" regardless of their sexual preference; gay or straight they should be allowed to share the same rights. love is love is love. besides we've already made term marriage fucked up by people like my parents who have been married 3 times each.

Why do you think we should accept you?: because i'll be active, and i like the MODZ

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: nope, i got my own; it's luck mid-term pen

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? beautiful, ever since she has applied for my community i've thought that.

soulxdoubt? seems like a cool guy, btw hes hot too.

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it: http://www.livejournal.com/community/promotion_whore/1098764.html

http://www.livejournal.com/community/uber_promoting/405173.html

http://www.livejournal.com/community/_1promote1_/1071441.html

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 19 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN