PAO (palola) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
PAO
palola
_kiss_bangx

• Mood:

let's see what u have to say about ME

Name: PAOLA

Sex: Female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): JES! goin on too long ass years in FEB! and i STILL love him

Bands (10): aerosmith, guns and roses, outkast, RHCP. thats it. im not really a "band" person!

Movies (3):DIRTY DANCING, THE NOTEBOOK, FINDING NEMO.

Books (5):SEX AND THE CITY, NIGHT, GOSSIP GIRL, HEARTBREAKER, 4 BLONDES

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to:
sister hazel.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): i enjoy laughing. I LOVE taking pictures. i go to skool which SUX! i recently got my first real job! im mean to people who deserve it. i have absolutely no patience and im not liked by many. FUCK IT! :o)

Something you feel strongly on and why : i hate how people can live their lives so organized and planned! i think life should be partially, if not completely spontaneous!

Why do you think we should accept you?: for w.e reason u want. im qt. this isnt a big deal.

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: r u askin about ur marker or ur pen? bc theres no such thing as a marker pen!

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? ok.

soulxdoubt? hes qt. but his eyebrows r too thick.

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 19 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN