_*Rachel*_ (leprekorn) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
_*Rachel*_
leprekorn
_kiss_bangx

Application

Name: Rachel

Sex: Female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): Yep.

Bands (10): Hawthorne Heights, The Used, The Butterfly Effect, Muse, A Static Lullaby, Blindside, Dry Cell, A Perfect Circle, Taproot, Static X. There's plenty more but I shall stick to the limit.

Movies (3): The Butterfly Effect, Donnie Darko, Full Metal Jacket.

Books (5): Blood and Gold - Anne Rice, Pandora - Anne Rice, Sweet Tea - Brian Ridden, The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice, Looking For Alibrandi - Marlinda Marchetta.

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: Um, The Butterfly Effect is an Australian Band and they're really really good. So I recommend them.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentences): Well, for starters, I'm 4'10.5" which I think is mighty short. I play bass guitar, electric guitar, piano and violin and I plan on getting a double bass when I have enough money to do so. I'm in year eleven as of next year. Green is the best colour in the world and I'm a vegetarian. I GOT 93% IN MY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE!

Something you feel strongly on and why : Well, I feel strongly about politics. I know it sounds overdone and is used as much as batteries are in this modern society of ours, but I am really concerned about the direction of our global community. Australia is run by John Howard. Yay for him, but he's an idiot. Ok, so was Mark Latham, but he was scary looking but at least he had good policies. Yes... I better stop there before I get myself going.

Why do you think we should accept you?: Well, there's no reason actually. accept me if you want, I won't talk you in or out of it. Yay for free will.

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: um, yeah, sorry, my bad. *blushes*

What do you think of the mods?? Well, I don't know them. So an analysis on looks is the way to go. soulxdoubt I like you lip ring thing. And _deathdisco I like your hair. Very nice.

Promote us in 3 communitiess and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it: g07hch1ld, punkrockaust, v0tewithabullet

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

That's my boyfriend and I

That's most of the girls at my year 10 formal. I'm at the front in the green and black thing. Yeah, I'm short.

I'm in the blue pjs

That's my friend Karl and I

At Patrick's house

I don't have any more pictures so that'll have to do, sorry.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 21 comments

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN