Every star that I see is brighter than the last (_snowwhitesmile) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
Every star that I see is brighter than the last
_snowwhitesmile
_kiss_bangx

• Mood:
  • Music:

Name:Judi

Location:Mount Laurel,nj...yeah that sounds boring..cuz it is!

Sex: female

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule):yes..but i dont have a pic.

Bands (10):a static lullaby, the cure, allister,relient k, manson, slipknot, atreyu, foo fighters, guttermouth, nerf herder

Movies (3):but im a cheerleader, st elmos fire, super troopers

Books (5):the lovely bones, monster, lucky, to kill a mockingbird, the notebook

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to:never heard of it.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances):my idea of having fun is going to shows, listening to music, drawing, watching movies and hanging out with friends. i saw the cure over the summer and it was amazing! my favorite band is a static lullaby and i just bought my ticket today to see them at the taste of chaos tour. i can quote the breakfast club from memory. my 3 favorite shows are degrassi, that 70s show, and viva la bam.

Something you feel strongly on and why :gay marriage...i think it is stupid and illegal for bush to bring religion into the government not every1 is christian or catholic. u cant eat pork either  (i think its pork) wat are u gonna ban pork too? i mean seriously whats the point of doing that? creating controversy so the spotlight will be on u and every1 will see how much of an ass u are. if u find som1 u love why not prove it by marrying them? sure...you dont HAVE to get married. but. if u were gay...ud never get to experience the joy of a wedding. and the celebration thats in store for u...

Why do you think we should accept you?:because i said so!..no im kidding. i dont know. because im fun. and ive never tried the whole rating community before. and i think id put in a good contribution if i were accepted.

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!:yes! haha its in my back pocket and  i wrote the lyrics to everlong all over my walls with it earlier!..i shall give it back later O.o

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco?mmk i read ur userinfo and i agree with boys in eyeliner...thats so hot. u seem really kickass and i love ur pictures for ur userinfo and wat not

soulxdoubt?you live in jersey wich is cool cuz ur near me...u like guttermouth thats hot. and im enjoying the lip ring

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

100_4707.jpg

100_4916.jpg

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 21 comments

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN