Serial Thriller (a_time_for_iron) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
Serial Thriller
a_time_for_iron
_kiss_bangx

Name: Michelle

Sex: female.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): nahhh

Bands (10): Casey Jones, With Honor, Converge, Comeback Kid, Between the Buried and Me, Until the End, Too Pure to Die, Blood for Blood, Walls of Jericho, Premonitions of War, etc...

Movies (3): Akira, Fight Club, Dead Poets Society

Books (5):Much Ado About Nothing, Romeo & Juliet, Black House.. etc.

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to:  xlookingforwardx, yeah.. try and check them out, they are a great band, even greater guys.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): I like to attend/book shows, thats pretty much my life. Photography is pretty cool. I like to think of myself as an artist, art is my life, all sorts of it, fine art, design, drama.. I do it all. Great sense of humor, I can almost make anyone laugh. I love meeting new people, but most of them suck real bad.. so yeah.. I have tp be careful about talking to people I think LOOK cool.. because usually they aren't.

Something you feel strongly on and why : Abortion. Okay okay, I'm probably going to get bitched at for this but I dont care. I am totally pro-choice. I think that if a women doesn't want a baby or knows she cant take care of it why have it, if it is just going to die within ten years anyways? And, it's not like the fetus has life, I mean seriously think about it. I can understand the abortions where when its past three months, and they actually go in and chop up the baby and suck it through a tub.. now thats a little much. But if we make abortion illegal, women are just going to find more dangerous ways to get rid of their unborn. It's ridiculous. Out proverty level is already up enough. The more children we keep producing that end up on the street aren't making anything better. Enough Said.

Why do you think we should accept you?: Why not, I mean I'll promote, post a lot.. you the usual LJ community thing.

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: Psh, bitches please.. thats right I did.

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? totally cute and good music

soulxdoubt? seems pretty cool..only time will tell

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it: yeah im not in any other communities, but I will promote in the journal.. and put it in my info if I'm excepted.

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100

Im on the left...of course.

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 16 comments

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN