xxbsb_loverxx (xxbsb_loverxx) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
xxbsb_loverxx
xxbsb_loverxx
_kiss_bangx

Name: Stacey
Sex: Female
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): no

Bands (10): Frou Frou, Copeland, Belle and Sebastian, Postal Service, Taking Back Sunday, Death Cab for Cutie, My Chemical Romance, Bright Eyes, Head Automatica, Dashboard Confessional
Movies (3): Ghostworld, White Oleander and Garden State
Books (5): Perks of being a wallflower, the pact, nothing feels good, cut, speak
Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: this providence

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): my birthday is april 20th (420). this would be a cool thing if i loved drugs. but i don't. i don't really like parties. black and white movies make me happy. i guess you could say i'm a hopeless romantic.
Something you feel strongly on and why : same sex marriges because i thought er were a country that gives rights not takes them away. people should be able to marry whoever they want.
Why do you think we should accept you?: because i want to make friends
Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: no but my sister might have
What do you think of the mods??
_deathdisco? cool name
soulxdoubt? reminds me of no doubt

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo and link it:
i don't kno how to do that

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures and a 100x100 ( i don't know how to resize pictures)

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 17 comments

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN