stateofgracex (stateofgracex) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
stateofgracex
stateofgracex
_kiss_bangx

• Mood:

Name: Calum
Sex: Male
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): She left me last night

Bands (10): Murder by death, The Smiths, The Cure, Bright eyes, Beethoven, Cursive, The Good life, Desaparecidos, Bob Dylan, Radiohead.
Movies (3): Elephant, Fight Club, Joe Gould’s secret.
Books (5): ‘Franny and Zooey’ or ‘Catcher in the rye’ by JD Salinger, ‘Nineteen eighty four’ by George Orwell, ‘David Copperfield’ by Charles Dickens and ‘Blood brothers’ by Richard Price.
Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: Dunno.. Murder by Death I guess.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentences): I’m fairly introverted, I find it hard to open up and I just had my heart crushed into tiny pieces over the phone so I’m also lonely and depressed.
Something you feel strongly on and why : Love; it’s pretty fucked up.
Why do you think we should accept you?: Cause I know you Siobhan and because I’m not exactly the worst guy that could apply to join your community. Plus I can spell quite well!
Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: Nope sorry, wasn’t me.
What do you think of the mods?? I hate them
_deathdisco? I hate you Siobhan!
soulxdoubt? I’ve never met you but I hate you too.

I hope you realize that was a joke :)

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 32 comments

• (no subject)

Name: Halie Age: 95 years young Location: wonderland Sex: female :D Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): sorta... Bands (10): from…

• promo

• JOIN