pamee (_mytommygun_) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
pamee
_mytommygun_
_kiss_bangx

SHOOT ME DOWN.

LE APPLICATION

Name: Pamee

Sex: Giiiiirl.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): I have my one and only man in my life.

000_948222.jpg

Oh + a girlfriend... But I love Conor morererererreererererererer =)

Bands (10): The Mars Volta, A Forgotten Failure, Mae, Bright Eyes, Guttermouth, Soccer Mom and the Red Rockets, Straylight Run, Beck, Comeback Kid, Letter Kills.

Movies (3): Closer, Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, Supertroopers.

Books (5): Blizzard, The Hiding Place, Go Ask Alice, A Series Of Unfortunate Events, anddd Five People You'll Meet In Heaven

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: They're broken up now, but The Ghost Inside.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): If that skirt makes you look fat, I will tell you. I lean more towards girls than I ever have guys. I've had a sexual dream about Paris Hilton..."That's hott..." I know, right? I know a girl that makes me smile. That's meeee. =)

OPINIONS ON:

Abortion: I'm afraid of it. It's scary. I heard people throw the little babies into trashcans and let roosters eat them. WTF.

SXE: My best friends brother is straight edge, and he's nineteen. I have the hugest crush on him because what a wonderful thing to do. I think poison free is the best way to be. xXx!!

Teen Sex: Git-R-Done.

One other thing of your choice: My opinion on discrimation is I dislike it to an extend where, of course, I wish it didn't exist. Discrimination as far as skin color and sexual preference goes, I wish everyone would just get along. CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG?! =)

Why do you think we should accept you?: Because I applied and I like your community bunches.

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: I sniffed it, I don't remember stealing it...

What do you think of the mods??

_deathdisco? Fucking sexxxxxXcore. I like the fact she has strong opinions. Please, feel free to use your stong opinions on my application, no matter how harsh. =)

soulxdoubt? I want gauges like him. Mine are only size 8 but I took them out because they weren't done professionally.

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it: I can't promote, my computer is messing up. I'm at school the bell's about to ring, I'll promote when I get home if that's okie with you!

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures

000_8793.jpg

d00d.jpg

000_8439.jpg

000_7537.jpg

000_7356.jpg

000_9558.jpg

000_8811.jpg

000_8721.jpg

KAY BYEEE!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment