i eat scene kids for breakfast (_____robot_hate) wrote in _kiss_bangx,
i eat scene kids for breakfast
_____robot_hate
_kiss_bangx

shoot me down

Name: Siöbhàn
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?(pics would rule): Not sure
Bands (10): Every Time I Die, The Unseen, As I Lay Dying, Alexisonfire, underOATH, From Autumn To Ashes, Love Hate Hero, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Blood Brothers, The Chariot
Movies (3): A Clockwork Orange, Fight Club, Hotel Rwanda
Books (5): A Clockwork Orange, Fight Club, Lovley Bones, The Pink Hat, The Tarnished Tomato
Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to: Sneaky G is one of my best friend’s brother’s band, they are pretty good.
Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances): My name is Siöbhàn, in my spare time I like to sew, do pottery, play the drums, and the bass. I enjoy photography, and mosaics. Both my mother and I have an odd fetish for vintage glasses, and I share a leopard print fetish with my father…odd, I know. I am a very outgoing person, and I may come off a tad bit pretentious at first, but once you get to know me people tend to see that I am really quite an exciting individual. I do what I want, and I don’t care what people think of me. I am my own person, and I have no desire to copy anything that other people are doing. On the other hand, if something I enjoy becomes popular or trendy, I am not [usually] going to give that thing up, that is unless it get out of hand. I also cut my own hair.

OPINIONS ON:

Abortion: I personally believe that abortion is a very touchy subject. I have always felt that a woman has the right to choose. She is the person whom is going to have to go through labor, she will have to carry the baby all of those months. If a woman decides that the baby is not a good idea, for legitimate reasons such as; she doesn’t believe that the baby will have a good life, the baby was the outcome of a rape scenario, etc. I believe that she has the right to end the pregnancy. On the other hand, there is nothing good about ending the life of a human being. I believe that there must be an age limit to which the abortion can not be done past. For after a certain point of the baby’s growth it is just inhumane to end its life.

SXE: I believe that if a person decides to become ‘straightedge’ that it is their decision, and there is nothing wrong with it. On the other hand, being sXe is currently becoming a ‘scene’ thing to do. It is becoming a trend, that some people who feel the need to be ‘cool’ or ‘fit in’ feel they must follow. When people make such an important decision, they should do it because it is what they believe in, not what the ‘cool kids’ do. I also understand that some people who are sXe do it because they really believe in it. I find that to be a very respectable decision, and as long as they can follow through with it there is nothing wrong.

Teen Sex: I think that it is up to the select teenager to choose what their decision will be about sex. I do feel that protection, is a must when participating in sexual activities so that unplanned pregnancies will not occur.

One other thing of your choice: Ohh, I get to decide…well how about the use of the word ‘god’ in the pledge of allegiance. This is a topic that is very irritating to me. In my school, every day the student body rises at appox. 7:58 and recites the following;
“I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America, and to the republic, for which it stands, one nation under GOD individual, for liberty and justice to all.”
I personally, believe that the use of the term “GOD” in a school environment is unacceptable. There are tons of people in my school [appox. 3000] and many of them encompass various religious beliefs, and some have none! To use the term “GOD” in a place where so many people believe so many different things, is not being very considerate to the percentage of people who do not believe in “GOD”. I am not saying that I am anti-American. Yes, I strongly disagree with tons of decisions that the government has made, but I am not anti-America. If the school feels that we must recite some form of gratitude, it should be a choice that each individual student makes, and the word “GOD” should not be included in it.
Why do you think we should accept you?: I am a very enthusiastic voter, I promote like mad, and I wouldn’t mind making some promotion banners either. [To the best of my capabilities]
Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!: No, but if I did, or if I knew who had I’d be sure to inform you right away.
What do you think of the mods??
_deathdisco? Not only are you gorgeous, but you also are the mod of a community, I am aware that doing that takes a lot of time and effort, and to take the time out to do this is a very respectable thing.
soulxdoubt? You seem pretty darn rad, to be the stamper you must find at least a few people whom are so incredibly obnoxious that it must suck to deal with them. Which is cool, because it shows you have commitment, and that you aren’t afraid of people, both of which are traits I respect in a person.
Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/electric_promos/47048.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/the__exploited/28254.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/__b__a__n__g__/34486.html
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=_____robot_hate

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment