3. Donie Draco

Books (5):

1. "Suicide Blonde"
  2. "Requiem for a dream"
  3. "Better than Running at night"
  4. "Gravel Queen"
  5. "Perks of being a Wallflower"

Tell us a band that you don't think we've heard of and should listen to:

I don't know if you have heard of  "The Rocket Summer"...i love their music, and the lead singers voice is so cute. they remind me a little bit of the postal service, but a little more underground. Their music kinda makes me happy in an ackward way, it's like..i feel bad for being happy cus their lyrics arent always about a happy subject, but their overall sound is very uplifting.

Tell us a bit about you (about 5 sentances):

My name is Ash and i love it. I am one of the biggest art junkies that i know; all i do i paint it seems. I am one of those girls who loves going to really pretty parks and places to just sit and look. I also write a lot and i am going to publish this one book i recently wrote, so thats really exciting. Other then that, i am out every weekend at a bonfire or a party. i try to occupy my time and keep busy and i guess a lot of people like my company (on my good days.)

OPINIONS ON:

Abortion:

I believe that, that descion (i cant spell right now) is for the mother AND the father of the child. If the mother really doesnt want to bring a child in to the world, i think thats enough, it's that person's problem..not the government or any other persons. And besides, if she's not more then 3 months pregnant, then she's not KILLING anyone, it's still sperm and an egg....and those "die" every day while a girl has a period of when a guy cums...is that wrong?

SXE:

Drugs(and alcohol) are really for experimental perposes: finding who you are, being in a daze, feeling enlightened and/or just tripping out and having a "good time," and if someone decides that doing so (after doing it) is not really for them, or has fucked them up so badly that they cant do it anymore for what ever reason, then whatever, at least they tried it...right?

Teen Sex:

I think only teenagers with a mature mind should have sex if they wanted to because i have seen so many people who have sex and they (number 1) dont know what they are doing, which sucks, and a lot of people think it's something so cool that they want to share their little experiance with the entire world and that's not always a good thing to the other person because one's teen years is an experimental time, and sometimes people dont really wanna know what goes on "behind close doors", if you will. And i also think highschool is a good time to start having sex if you are going to engage in sex in your teen years cus i know chicks at my old middle school who got pregnant and that sucks...

One other thing of your choice:

(Individuality) I think people have lost all point and perspective of the "ideal" of individuality because all our fasion and oppionion's come from someone else, or if not deprived from something already thought of. i honestly dont believe that any one is individual, but i do believe that we are all diffrent in some ways. Some times more ways then others. and if everyone was "idividual" then we would all be complete diffrent, right? People do look for common traits in others to begin or grow any sort of relationship....

Why do you think we should accept you?:

Because i am really oppinionated and i am not a "mean" person, i just have a few things to say, and this community seems like one that enjoys hearing what people truly think. So i think thats awesome, because not a lot of places truely except that...

Did you steal my marker pen!??!?!:

...maybe....what color was it?

What do you think of the mods??

I like them actually! ^_^ really cool

_deathdisco?

really pretty actually...seems like an interesting person to start a conversation with..

soulxdoubt?

a real big cutie out of my league

Promote us in 3 communitys and your userinfo using the code at the bottom of user info and link it:

will do, by the way...^_^

And because were shallow
3+ Pictures

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments