?

No account? Create an account
kingdom hearts

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Tuesday, August 31st, 2004

Time Event
2:26p
Hey people
I'm new and yeah, I love Kingdom Hearts. Personally, it's the best game I've played since FFVII and I've spent many hours on it. I finally beat Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, and THe Clocktower Phantom so..i'm sorta just running around trying to put together the Ultimate Weapon..that's not going too well, heh. But anyway, I'm really looking foward to Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. Anyway, yeah, glad to be here, heh

Current Mood: Mellow
4:57p
New
Hello, I'm new to the community. I love Kingdom Hearts, and plan on buying Kingdom Heats 2 the day it comes out. ^^ If you need to contact me, add me, and the I will post my AIM screen name for you in my journal. Well, I have to go get started on homewrok, I'll see ya'll later.

Current Mood: calm
New
Hello, I'm new to the community. I love Kingdom Hearts, and plan on buying Kingdom Heats 2 the day it comes out. ^^ If you need to contact me, add me, and the I will post my AIM screen name for you in my journal. Well, I have to go get started on homewrok, I'll see ya'll later.

Current Mood: calm
This entry contains spoilers. If you havn't beaten KH, don't read this. Unless you like spoilers, then just go ahead.

My friends and were talking today and a questin came about our conversation: Why didn't Riku and Mickey just slip through the door before it was closed and help push after?

I mean, the fact that Riku got locked in made some CERTAIN Riku fans VERY upset *cough* like me *cough*. The only explanation I can think up is that they needed a plot for KH 2. Well, I guess it's okay because he's in the second on. ;D

Current Mood: annoyed/confused

<< Previous Day 2004/08/31
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
About LiveJournal.com