{ Icons SGA, SG-1 }  
[x] comment
[x] credit ninnui
[x] don't hotlink
[x] enjoy!

36 SGA
04 SG-1

Teaser:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SGA

With text:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Textless

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pairings

SG-1

Ressources
Friend this community :)

Current Mood: exhaustedexhausted
Current Music: Wise Guys - Jede Stimme zählt

Nicole: Christian Coulson1_he's so cute *le sighlucius_admirer on October 24th, 2005 06:23 pm (UTC)
love them :D esp. the first Teyla one *rofl*
Nicole: sga_geek love 1lucius_admirer on October 24th, 2005 06:33 pm (UTC)
das let's get gay in the hay hab ich total übersehen *rofl* wie genial (lol)
(no subject) - ninnui on October 25th, 2005 10:54 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - lucius_admirer on October 25th, 2005 02:27 pm (UTC) (Expand)
the variable fictionalization device: aucun moyencustardpringle on October 24th, 2005 06:25 pm (UTC)
OMFG.

You did not just make an icon that says "Let's get gay in the hay!"

OMFG.

You did.

*topples*
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: tschonninnui on October 25th, 2005 10:59 am (UTC)
Oo *picks you up from floor and brushes dirt off of you* Whoops, sorry!! ^^ Didn't want you to get all dirty. *g*

Doesn't Sheppard's look says exactly that? No? I think so! I just wrote the obvious thing down. *nodnod*
(no subject) - custardpringle on October 25th, 2005 04:09 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ninnui on October 25th, 2005 04:59 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - custardpringle on October 25th, 2005 05:50 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ninnui on October 26th, 2005 10:35 am (UTC) (Expand)
Amirealamireal on October 24th, 2005 06:46 pm (UTC)
"Yes sir, wide awake sir!"

*yoink!*
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: lmaoninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:00 am (UTC)
LOL Have sooo much fun with it!
i palindrome i: [Hewlett] ha!kitakatzz on October 24th, 2005 07:06 pm (UTC)
Snagged 'pffft' and 'whoops' Ford-wise.
Credit's yours. :]
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: smileninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:02 am (UTC)
Thank you!! Take good care of Aiden, and have fun with the icons ;)!
Criminally Inclined®: Teylaprincealia on October 24th, 2005 07:16 pm (UTC)
The "Yes sir, wide awake sir!" and the "Two words..utter crap" are funny as hell. Great job, lol
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: lmaoninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:03 am (UTC)
*G* Thank you!
Loony Luna: Team Sheppard OffWorldshepslilgirl on October 24th, 2005 07:16 pm (UTC)
OMG! Totally snagging the "lets get gay in the hay"

I'm not even a mcshep'er either.
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: tschonninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:04 am (UTC)
I'm a McShepper neither *G*. But the pricture begged to be made into an icon and the look on Sheppard's face dictated the text ;) !
(Deleted comment)
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: smileninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:10 am (UTC)
Re: these are lovely!
Of course, have fun with the two beauties! ^^

And I like your Sam icon, too!
adafrogadafrog on October 24th, 2005 07:29 pm (UTC)
heee These are great. May steal some.
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: omg yay!ninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:18 am (UTC)
Thanks! Steal away, and have fun with them! *g*
Elizabeth Weir: Geek Liz starbuck92notcalledlizzie on October 24th, 2005 08:56 pm (UTC)
Snagged a couple of the Elizabeth ones, thanks :)
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: smileninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:19 am (UTC)
Have very much fun with them! ^^
Buggy: desertbuggy_542 on October 24th, 2005 10:14 pm (UTC)
OMG! "Let's get gay in the hay"?! LMFAO!! You're my hero. :P
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: hell yeahninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:22 am (UTC)
Yay!!! I'm someone's hero. Finally! ^^ Thanks!
Very inconvenient, as now I have no shaving-glassdzurlady on October 24th, 2005 11:41 pm (UTC)
Do you mind if we put text on the textless icons? With credit to you for the base, of course.
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: tschonninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:26 am (UTC)
No, I don't mind :) But please show me the result, I'm very interested! ^^ Thanks.
Jenniferjr_moon on October 25th, 2005 10:34 am (UTC)
Taking Shep awake and the secong SG1 (Jack right?) with credit. great!
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: blameninnui on October 25th, 2005 11:32 am (UTC)
Yes that's Jack! Have fun with them! ^^
(Deleted comment)
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: teheninnui on October 26th, 2005 10:37 am (UTC)
Yay! Thanks. ^^
miss_chant: Mcshepmiss_chant on October 25th, 2005 10:19 pm (UTC)
These are great!. I particularly like the Mcshep one.
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Rodney_atheistninnui on October 26th, 2005 10:58 am (UTC)
Thanks very much :D
Kalialtorogue on October 26th, 2005 03:25 am (UTC)
I snagged the Elizabeth ones . . .I needed a new icon of her, and these are perfect . .
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: smileninnui on October 26th, 2005 11:01 am (UTC)
Hehe.. have fun with them :)