?

No account? Create an account

30 July 2006 @ 05:42 pm
{ 14 Doctor Who icons and 1 Nine & Rose mood theme }  
[14] Doctor Who icons
[01] Ninth Doctor & Rose mood theme

[+] want > take > have > credit.
[+] comments are sugar :)
[+] do not alter. textless are not bases.
[+] do not hotlink.
[+] enjoy!

So.. the first mood theme I completed :) I'm so proud. There is one version with rounded borders and one version with black borders, but it's basically the same mood theme. There are 132 moods and no repeats. Did I mention that I'm proud? ^^ Please credit me in your userinfo if you use the mood theme. Thanks and enjoy :)

You can find a complete list of the moods here.

The instructions I link to are curtesy of crackified. Should you have problems, please ask me.

download | zipped, png, 90 x 50 px, adminconsolecodes.txt file is included
mirror @

download | zipped, png, 90 x 50 px, adminconsolecodes.txt file is included
mirror @

Installation for paid accounts
Installation for free accounts

icon preview:

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
13 14

Icon table

Ressources
Do you want to affiliate with _karmageddon_? Please comment here. :)
Friend this community ♥

Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: W.A.Mozart - Requiem Aeternam (Elizabeth OST)

and then the fireworks happened ☼ carinaboxed on July 30th, 2006 03:49 pm (UTC)
These are gorgeous!
Snagging nearly all of them. Excellent cropping. :D
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | Rose Tyler - angelninnui on July 30th, 2006 04:00 pm (UTC)
Wow, thanks :D I'm glad you like them.
Devilwritesdevilwrites on July 30th, 2006 04:30 pm (UTC)
Lovely icons, and great work on the mood theme! :)
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | Lovely Roseninnui on July 30th, 2006 04:44 pm (UTC)
Hostile 17anno_superstar on July 30th, 2006 04:44 pm (UTC)
lovley icons, YAY for moodtheme, taking the first one!
\o/
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: BSG | Kara - cheers!ninnui on July 30th, 2006 07:31 pm (UTC)
*g* Thanks, enjoy.
Amanda Rex: ninesimpleamandarex on July 30th, 2006 05:35 pm (UTC)
Took the mood theme, now using it, and credited you in my profile page. Thanks for the theme, it's really good. :)
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | Nine & Roseninnui on July 30th, 2006 07:35 pm (UTC)
Awesome :) I'm glad you love Nine & Rose so much!
tanzachick: The Doctor..tanzachick on July 30th, 2006 05:35 pm (UTC)
The mood themes are gorgeous and there are some really nice icons. I love icon #4 but they're all great.
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | Rose - doubledninnui on July 30th, 2006 07:37 pm (UTC)
Thank you ^___^
Cynthia: snl: carolcoell on July 30th, 2006 05:41 pm (UTC)
WOW - moodthemes take a lot of work -- thanks for posting them. I think I'll try your set one for a while.
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Actors | Chris Eccleston - dream onninnui on July 30th, 2006 07:38 pm (UTC)
That's awesome, I'm glad you like it :)
purplerhinopurplerhino on July 30th, 2006 05:56 pm (UTC)
Beautiful. Absolutely stunning. I've been looking for a good Nine/Rose Mood theme, and this just appeared. Must be fate. I will be using, for certain. Thank you so very much.
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | *wheeeeee* - so in love!ninnui on July 30th, 2006 07:40 pm (UTC)
Ooh, I'm glad that I could be of help :) Enjoy the mood theme.
the silver lady: Nine fantastic by anniesjacciochocolate on July 30th, 2006 06:09 pm (UTC)
I will have to check out the mood themes. :) As someone else said, they do take a lot of work, and I'm so impressed when I see that someone has created one, esp. with no repeats! I saved 2 and 4 of the icon set, and will credit if/when used, as always. :) Keep up the good work!
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | Rose Tyler - angelninnui on July 30th, 2006 07:45 pm (UTC)
Thank you :D I hope you enjoy.
Calyx - "That's right, I AM a sex kitten.": N/R Right Behind Youcalyx on July 30th, 2006 06:26 pm (UTC)
What a great mood theme! Snatching the rounded corners for later use! Great!
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | confusedninnui on July 30th, 2006 07:49 pm (UTC)
Enjoy :) Thanks.
I was promised teastarswan on July 30th, 2006 06:26 pm (UTC)
That is one of the slickest/most gorgeous mood themes I have seen! I love the font and how you made the edges rounded on the top one. The colors are so sharp! *sigh* I love Nine and Rose.
Will take and credit for an icon at least. :)
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Buffy | Willow - *brrzzl*ninnui on July 30th, 2006 07:58 pm (UTC)
Wow, thank you :D I'm glad that you like it. I love those both so much, too! *sigh* A beautiful couple ^^
(no subject) - starswan on July 30th, 2006 08:00 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ninnui on July 30th, 2006 08:06 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - starswan on July 30th, 2006 08:21 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - ninnui on July 30th, 2006 08:36 pm (UTC) (Expand)
rielprynrielpryn on July 30th, 2006 06:28 pm (UTC)
Have hiested mood theme, and credited in profile. Gorgeous job on everything.
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | Lovely Roseninnui on July 30th, 2006 07:58 pm (UTC)
Thanks, enjoy ^__^
Miss Carthia van Canten: relaxcarthia on July 30th, 2006 06:29 pm (UTC)
I love it all! Grabbing the moodthemes, will credit if I use it. Thanks for sharing!
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | Rose Tyler - angelninnui on July 30th, 2006 08:00 pm (UTC)
Thank you :D Enjoy.
nina_dS: DW upgradenina_ds on July 30th, 2006 07:05 pm (UTC)
Love the first icon. Those were great expressions, and it's nice to see them in one place!

I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | Nine & Rose - smile for meninnui on July 30th, 2006 08:02 pm (UTC)
I totally know where you come from - I desperately wanted them together on one icon ^^ So, thanks :D
ain't no party like a dalek party: doctor who; running to the futurearefadedaway on July 30th, 2006 07:17 pm (UTC)
Oh, Nine/Rose. These are beautiful; will credit if I use, thanks!
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Doctor Who | Bad Wolfninnui on July 30th, 2006 08:07 pm (UTC)
Thanks, enjoy them :)
...sparklingsatine on July 30th, 2006 07:40 pm (UTC)
snagged the moodtheme, thanks!
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]: Misc | sushininnui on July 30th, 2006 08:07 pm (UTC)
Awesome, enjoy :)