shebleedsblack7
_just_you_

I am Beautiful

Basics
Name: Ashley
Favorite Musicians/Singers: No Doubt!
Single or Taken?: definetly single
Favorite Color: PINK!
Hobbies/Interests: cheerleading, piano...
How'd you find us?: my friend Jenn (thelivein)

Appearance
Hair color: dark blonde
Eye Color: brown
Height: 5'2"
Do you have glasses?: yes, but i usually wear contacts
How about any piercings or tattoos?: 3 earrings in each ear, and a bellybutton ring

A Little Deeper
Name one person you consider an idol and why:
My friend Jenn because she's a single 18 year old parent going to school full time, and still manages to be a great mother, and a great best friend. What more could I ask for?
If you were stuck on a deserted island, what is one thing you would bring?: Jennie! and maybe a laptop
Have you ever drank, done drugs, or smoked?: yes
Use 5 words to describe your personality: cute, quirky, fun, outgoing, intelligent

What Are Opinions On...
Smoking/Drugs?:
hey, it's your life. i dont look highly upon people who make it a habit to get high daily or whatever. Thats just really great if you wanna throw your life out the window, but what can i do. Occasional drugs dont bother me.
Drinking?: okay on occasion... usually social. what a waste to drink your life away...
Today's definition of beauty?: a little overrated... not everyone is skinny and beautiful, but if you've got it, flaunt it.

also, just a note...
But I dont belong to any communities, so I was hoping that it would be okay if instead of promoting in communites (since i belong to none) i could just promote in my journal? please let me know if this is okay, because otherwise i can't really join...

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments