January 8th, 2005

Blondes/Brunttes

(no subject)

All right everyone. This community isn't all that active, so I have a few ideas to try to make it a bit more active.

1. We'll be having a weekly theme. This week's theme: Babies! Post a picture of your baby, a neice, nephew, sibling, or just a cute baby picture you found!

2. Once or twice a week, I will post a survey for everyone to fill out

3. We'll be having a points system. Here it is:

2 points for promoting (provide links in an entry)

2 points for putting up your theme

2 points for referring a friend

5 points for voting

5 points for filling out a survey

10 points for a banner that you make (can be a promotional one, or rejected or accepted banner)

I'll post an update with the points at the end of each week. Once you get 60 points you get a free auto-accept for a friend.

The points system is starting now, so voting on previous apps doesn't count.

If you have any other ideas let me know!

• Current Mood
    sleepy sleepy

Pictures!!

I'm sorry, I have no idea how to put things in bold, so I will do the survey when I am able to do so. I think the point system is an awesome Idea and A++++ for the theme. I LOVE babies.

I think this is illegal? lol but I work in a preschool so here are some cute pictures of "my" babies!

Dont tell anyone!Collapse )

(no subject)

Can you tell I have a little too much time on my hands since I already posted the pictures and now I'm doing the survey? lol.. I was supposed to be at orientation for school all day (woo classes start monday!) so my friend is watching Hayden at her house but they let us out early and now I miss him and I realize when he isn't around I have no idea what to do with myself! but yaaaay survey:

here it isCollapse )