?

No account? Create an account

How long has Jonesy had his own livej community and why wasn't I invited?

About He fucking Rocks!

Previous Entry How long has Jonesy had his own livej community and why wasn't I invited? Nov. 8th, 2004 @ 09:38 pm Next Entry
Hi. I like Jones lots. I found this community when I realized that someone else had put down Scream for Help as an interest. We are the only two with that as a livej interest right now. Zooma and Thundertheif are sadly considered 'rare' interests according to the interest meme generator thing going around livej now.

Oh, I am chuckling to myself, let me share one amusing memory that has to do with rare Jonesy interests, if I can dredge it up... So I was in London in Spring 2002. Jonesy accompanied Julie Felix for a benefit concert at Borders Bookstore on Oxford street. He played mandolin; if you follow Dave Lewis' TBL news, then I'm sure you read about it. Here's the funny thing, I was hanging around in a daze (naturally) and I saw someone hand him The Sporting Life to get an autograph. Jones grinned from ear to ear and pointed the CD out to someone else nearby and said something about not seeing that one around much and that it sure was alot of fun, a good album. I can't remember his words anymore, I probably wrote them down once. The funny part is that most of the people there had not heard of the album.

BTW, my icon is not a picture of JPJ. That is my jacket, a friend made it for me.

Well, kudos to you for making a Jonesy community. I might not stay a member long, I really don't like blogs much. But for now it's something to do.
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
Date:November 9th, 2004 04:48 am (UTC)
(Link)
hello! I just found this community as well as of yesterday. JPJ is so great. your story was cute. :)
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com