scramarama (scramarama) wrote in _jeffmangum,
scramarama
scramarama
_jeffmangum

Can you help set up an "Aeroplane" book reading in London?

I'll be in London, England on November 7, and would really like to find a place where I might read from my 33 1/3 book on "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea," perhaps with a smattering of the "Lost in the Grooves" anthology, too. If you are in London and have any connections with a bookstore, gallery, club or other space where such a reading might be welcome, I'd appreciate hearing from you via email, amscray@gmail.com. It's possible that John Perry will also be available to read from his 33 1/3 Hendrix tome.

And stay tuned for news on a Paris reading for earlier that week, also featuring Miles Marshall Lewis with his 33 1/3 book on Sly Stone.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
Subscribe

• I thought this might be of interest to anyone in New England...

Next weekend is the debut of my senior thesis performance in Theater and Dance. The performance is called "Up and over We Go," and it's a…

• (no subject)

if anyone lives in toronto, this next ones goin out to you boppers if you like neutral milk hotel, you'll probably vaugly enjoy my stuff, and im…

• transcript of track 8 on "beauty"

Conversation with Will Cullen Hart & Jeff Mangum ------------------------------------------------- J: But we fucked up that remedial English…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments