?

No account? Create an account

03:24am 13/01/2004

Happy January 13th to all those Freddy / Jason fan's awaiting for stores to open so they can grab their reserved copies! I watched the DVD t'night and just thought I'd share my little adventure with ya guys.

I picked up the movie and I conveniently brought along my Jason mask. I walked into the video store with it on and asked for the reserved copy. The girl in there looked like she was going to take a crap on the floor. She was like " WTF?! " Rofl. Then I pushed the mask up and started laughing. Apparently she didn't find it that funny. Stupid girl. Neither did her supervisor when she looked at me like I had 5 heads. ... No one has a sense of humor anymore.

When she was ringing me up, I asked her if they were going to be selling copies tomorrow, since tomorrow is the release date ; well technically today. And she looks through a few stacks of DVDs and says, " We're sold out. " And I tell her the release date is the 13th, and she replies with, " No. It's been out for a while. I don't know where you've been. " ..... I felt like saying " Look lady! I'm a freak with a Jason Mask you sure you wanna talk to me that way? "

Enjoy the movie!

orginal post in minako_chan ; x-posted in freddy_vs_jason

Read 2 - Post