Meneleth (meneleth) wrote in _jamesmarsden_,
Meneleth
meneleth
_jamesmarsden_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Intro and request

Hi!  I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. 

Name: Meneleth
Fave JM movie:  I loved him in both Hairspray and Enchanted, so either of those.

I just recently discovered James, but am very impressed with him.  One thing in particular I've noticed is that he not only talks differently but he sings differently for different roles.  Not many people do that really.  Compare him as Corny Collins to Prince Edward (who I wish had more singing!).  And if you have the Enchanted soundtrack, his rendition of That's Amore is quite different again.  That's all aside from what a good actor he is.  Oh yeah, and darned cute too!

Now my request -- I'm no good at making anything but a basic icon but I would love one of Edward (like my icon here) that says "What's Not To Like?"  Do you know of any or could any of you clever people make one for me?

I'm looking forward to joining more dicussions about James with y'all.
Tags: !help/question, !intro posts
Subscribe

I am new at LJ and every thing here :) NAME: Lena jensen AGE:20 CONTRY:Denmark LOVE: James Marsden hope to see you around

• (no subject)

Greetings! My name is Michael and i`m fan of James Marsden. Unfortunately, I absolutely cannot find his early works such as: The Nanny Boogies…

• This has probably been asked so much before but ....

Ok, so I'm pretty new to James Marsden and I have only seen him in Hairspray which is amazing, Corny whoooooooo :D, Anyway what do you rekon are the…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 3 comments