trascendenza (trascendenza) wrote in _jamesmarsden_,
trascendenza
trascendenza
_jamesmarsden_

• Mood:

Movie: Gossip, 1,130 James-centric caps

| Gossip_01.zip | Gossip_02.zip | Gossip_03.zip |

(files are .png, 640x480, taken with VLC, widescreen)

Note: I did enhance some of these samples a bit because I was using them for other functions, but I did not enhance the original screencaps that are in the .zips. These weren't too drastically altered, though, just lightened and saturated a bit. Also, I'll probably be uploading more caps as I enhance them to James section of my Photobucket, so if you like what you see check there in the future for more.

♥ Comments are love, especially since this is the first time I've tried to do a capping project. ^_^

And can I just say... THE MAN WAS SO FREAKING HOT IN THIS MOVIE. Ahem. Sorry. But he really was. Guh.

Oh, and I'm Sheera, from California, and my favorite James movie is Superman Returns even though there's a woeful lack of him in it. And feel free to share these links wherever, because they've got 200 downloads and will be up for 14 days.
Tags: character (film): derrick web, film: gossip (2000), media: downloads, media: screencaps
Subscribe

• Second Noah pictures of James?

Hi, I'm Nicole and new here so I apologize if I post this wrong. I just watched Jimmy on "Second Noah" and I adored his character Ricky.…

• (no subject)

Hey everyone. I recently uploaded screencaps of Scott/Cyclops from the "X-Men 1.5" DVD onto my Photobucket account. You can…

• (no subject)

This is a long-shot, but somewhere out there, does someone have a ton of mp3s of James singing? I was quite sad that some of his "songs" weren't on…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 4 comments