thunderymoss (thunderymoss) wrote in _j_o_l_e_n_e_,
thunderymoss
thunderymoss
_j_o_l_e_n_e_

• Mood:
YAY FOR UPDATES! well as no ones said anything for a bit, i thought id use this as an output for my wierd mood tonight.

in my quest to find all things jolene, this is where i found a list of some of the songs called jolene (some dolly covers, some original) and a bit about the band jolene.
http://search.music.yahoo.com/search/?m=all&p=jolene

im becoming quite obsessed with the word 'effete'.

dictionary.com:

1.) ef·fete
adj.
Depleted of vitality, force, or effectiveness; exhausted: the final, effete period of the baroque style.
Marked by self-indulgence, triviality, or decadence: an effete group of self-professed intellectuals.
Overrefined; effeminate.
No longer productive; infertile.

ef·fetely adv.
ef·feteness n.

2.) effete

adj : marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay; "a decadent life of excessive money and no sense of responsibility"; "a group of effete self-professed intellectuals" [syn: decadent]

the effetes? hey, its not taken. and its almost effet, which is french for effect. yep. i looked it up. so im cool.
Subscribe

• Band practice

Band practice - tomorrow after school, ringwood top room. Is everyone available?

• MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dudes of the jolene persuasion *waves* hel;lloooooooooooooooo anyways i was at my drum lesson today and we were going through soem songs that…

• (no subject)

Hello everyone! Right, over the holidays i have been doing some thinking. Basically, bands always have to start off somewhere, so i think it's a…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments