May 25th, 2005

davey!

(no subject)

YAY!

HI, ITS MO. I AM THE MOD.

sorry, ive always wanted to say that.
you can be mods to if you want, i just have to click this button thing.

anyway, in my boredom of study (erhum) leave, (i'd like to study Your leave) i have decided, with help from ali (taskiira) to create a community for our groovy band thing with no name.

mwahahaha now you realise that i'm crazy, i can see the 'so.. why is she actually in the band?' forming in your virtual eyes. but, even though im not that good at chords (except the basics) i can improvise ok, and make up stuff and help with groovy lyrics if needed. i also have guitars and amps at my house (and a microphone! i think).

hey, just remembered, we have this cellar from like hundreds of years ago, with maniquins from the 60s in it, and im allowed to make it cool as no one wants to deal with it. so if anyones bored this summer, yay for doing up a groovy band room!

anyway. i plan to post lots even if it's just me and ali, but hopefully everyone else too as then we would be really cool.

xxxx mo
  • Current Music
    jolene - queen adreena
davey!

(no subject)

hi again.

i wanted to put some pics up of all of us as we rock, but i havent got any of ash or rachel, and only one of lauren, so i'll post the ones ive got of me and ali and if anyone could post any others that would be cool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ali escaping
old pictures! we were cool.

yay. that was fun. even if no one looks at them at least now i have them all in one place.

we need band pictures..
  • Current Music
    the music - breakin
stanandkyledance

YAY!

WOOOOOO!
Band page!
The hardxcoreness of which is accentuated x10000 by us at the robbie williams concert on roof. we rock.

As does milk. Sorry. Mmmm....

Must find more picatures!
  • Current Music
    still jolene