сąεlεsτιą zερhyѓą (luthienofold) wrote in _ithildin,
сąεlεsτιą zερhyѓą
luthienofold
_ithildin

• Mood:
  • Music:
today would mark the exact two month anniversary of ithildin, wheehaw. thought it makes me extremely happy that its 'sort of' lasted this long, today i'm going to step down as a mod.

i'm having a hard time seeing this game and its concepts through, etc due to logistic issues and the intense roles that i play in some other rpgs.

i love the silmarillion and i love the concept. this is one of the only [if only] silmarillon verse rpg that i've seen. maybe i just wasn't the correct person to co-mod. that's ok, though.

if someone wants to keep this up, give me an email or shoot an im to asentimentalgeek.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Following Chel's lead, I'm relinquishing my position as co-mod as well. I don't have the time or the motivation that's needed to help run this…

• (no subject)

due to the lack of interest in a chat-style quest we'll be trying to do it though threads. so...post away! said quest thread will go up saturday per…

• (no subject)

hey guys...ok. we've got chat TIMES now we need to pick a date in which we can all be present to de-waterlog aman. would august 29...or august 30 be…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments