yeaa_itslove (yeaa_itslove) wrote in _ipod_mods,
yeaa_itslove
yeaa_itslove
_ipod_mods

• Music:

Thought this was way cool.

--Stolen from rhapsody
Step 1: Put your iPod or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from (choose only ONE line!!).
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING! 

1. Seem to stop my breath, my head on your chest waiting to cave in.   THE USED--I CAUGHT FIRE _aheartdown
2. You wanna know more,more,more about me. Skye Sweetnam- Tangled Up in Me  swingswing__</u></span></span></span>
3. Sometimes late at night i lay awake and watch her sleeping. Garth Brooks--If Tomorrow Never Comes ccisaacs
4. From underneath I wanted you to see the first thing I'd ever poured my heart on to.
5. You got to come orginial, come original, all entertainers come original. 311--COME ORIGINAL _aheartdown
6. Motel, sit in the dark, empty room like an empty heart.  OTOWN--THESE ARE THE DAYS_aheartdown
7. As the spring is blue, summers star and the moon, come and dance with me my love.
8. Theres not much going on today, im really bored its getting late.Avril Lavigne- He Wasn'tthequeenofpink
9. Hello you, how was the rest? 
10. What an amazing time, what a family. Gwen Stefani- What you waiting for?</u></u></u>starmygalaxy</span></span>
11. Come here, please hold my hand lord now. 
12. And today was a day just like any other, im on the verge, im on the verge. JACKS MANNEQUIN -- IM READY alie_xandra
13. Lying here with you, listening to the rain.
14. Your life has been so hard its dried up angels cant keep going.
15. Woo Hoo, Woo Hoo Hoo. (haha) The 5,6,7,8's- Woo Hoo </u></u>honeyftdew</span>
16. I woke the dawn saw horses growing out the lawn.
17. Finding my way back to sanityLifehouse--Breathing crystaltears07
18. Its been a long long time since i looked into the mirror. You Set Me Free--Michelle Branch crystaltears07
19. Time winds down as you stretch upward to heaven.
20. Hold on, Hold on, Dont be scared.

ill fix this later i have to go eat. sorry.
Subscribe

• linux on ipod: firmware vs ilinux vs rockbox

I was curious what peoples experiences were in how ilinux and rockbox compare and how they compare with the original ipod firmware? I have a new…

• (no subject)

I have a 30GB Video iPod, and I used iPod Wizard to try and change the pictures around. I messed up and now everything on my iPod is mixed up. I…

• Hey

Hi all, Nice Community, very asthetic. So I bought an Ipod nano 2GB at christmas.... now I'm bored of it... how do i mess with it?? :) on a more…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• linux on ipod: firmware vs ilinux vs rockbox

I was curious what peoples experiences were in how ilinux and rockbox compare and how they compare with the original ipod firmware? I have a new…

• (no subject)

I have a 30GB Video iPod, and I used iPod Wizard to try and change the pictures around. I messed up and now everything on my iPod is mixed up. I…

• Hey

Hi all, Nice Community, very asthetic. So I bought an Ipod nano 2GB at christmas.... now I'm bored of it... how do i mess with it?? :) on a more…