☆ѕαrαh☆ (_spinaroundme) wrote in _ipod_mods,
☆ѕαrαh☆
_spinaroundme
_ipod_mods

I have a few questions. :) Okay, I am trying to put the Argyle Pink onto my Video 30gb iPod. I printed off the directions from the userinfo and I pretty much understand how to do everything but it's not clicking together.
When I bring up the iPod Wizard nothing is matching up. Now, I read a comment from someone saying that this was also happening to them and it's because it was used during a different install but even when I try to "load bitmap" to what I think is right, it's still not working. It's like the box isn't big enough. It's also not in color, is this right?
If someone has some extra time I was wondering if you could IM me and walk me through it. I won't be a hard person to work with and I won't take much of your time.

Thank you.
AIM=lovely x touch
E-mail= s_minidis@yahoo.com
Subscribe

• linux on ipod: firmware vs ilinux vs rockbox

I was curious what peoples experiences were in how ilinux and rockbox compare and how they compare with the original ipod firmware? I have a new…

• (no subject)

I have a 30GB Video iPod, and I used iPod Wizard to try and change the pictures around. I messed up and now everything on my iPod is mixed up. I…

• Hey

Hi all, Nice Community, very asthetic. So I bought an Ipod nano 2GB at christmas.... now I'm bored of it... how do i mess with it?? :) on a more…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments