Crash TenBillion (weaselwoman13) wrote in _iowa_,
Crash TenBillion
weaselwoman13
_iowa_

Name: Lydia
Location: Lee County (that hangy-down southeast corner bit that my dad calls "the part Missouri didn't want")
Sexual orientation: Straight, but sick to death of boys for the moment
Music: Jeez, everything. The Klezmatics, Brave Combo, They Might Be Giants, Elvis Costello, Sparks, Cardiacs, The World/Inferno Friendship Society, The Aquabats, The Residents, Devo, Oingo Boingo, Frank Zappa, Wild Man Fischer, Captain Beefheart, the Bonzo Dog Band, Scroat Belly, Johnny Cash, Junior Brown...most classical but especially Bach, Mahler, Khachaturian, and Mussorgsky...Olivier Messiaen, Iannis Xennakis...almost ALL lounge except for the extra-cheesy Lawrence Welky stuff...Cab Calloway, Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday...and Raymond Scott and Tom Lehrer...just to name a few. ;)
Authors: David Sedaris, P.G. Wodehouse, Saki, J.K. Rowling, Gahan Wilson
Drink: Blue-Sky Natural Cola. Or Coke, in a pinch. And obscene amounts of black tea.
Education: I'm on my senior year in high school and planning to go to U of I to major in Spanish and theatre arts.
Sign: Capricorn/Aquarius cusp
Religious affiliation: None. I come from a long, proud line of skeptics.

My school has one of the largest FFA chapters in the state, in population, but my class only has eighty people in it. The school is bordered by corn fields on three sides. I took a pan of cookies along when I went to visit a friend in New York City (that potluck instinct). I think this all effectively proves my Iowanianness. ;)

I like old, pre-1960 movies and music and cartoons and radio programs and advertising and things, and I'm really obsessed with Peter Lorre. When I'm not doing homework or wasting away in front of my computer, I like to go tramping through the woods with m'dawg and scare up wild turkeys.

So, what-ho, me midwestern beauties!
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Lol - this place hasn't been updated in a while. Just thought I'd drop a line...and remind people that eastern Iowa is frickin COLD right now...

• hello all

well i havent posted in a while where are all the siouxlanders at? hit me up im bored

• bored in siouxland

well havent gotten anysleep really lately thought i would post somewhere well i am in a different type of relationship. we are both bi lol. im just…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 7 comments