August 24th, 2004

Desire

(no subject)

Hey kids. It's december_static under a new username. I might as well post the little survey, since I haven't been here in a long time.

name: Brenna
born in: Sioux City
sexual pref.: Straight
religion: The most liberal division (not the right word, I'm tired) of Christianity
fav bands/singers: dope, Jack Off Jill, Lords of Acid, Static-X, Social Distortion
AIM: Tokyo On Acid

Earlier this summer, I just about escaped this state to move to New Jersey, but complications brought me back. As much as I hate to say this, I missed this place in the time I was gone. Fortunately, I got back in time for Saturday in the park.

If this is against the rules, please tell me and I'll delete it. I apologize if it is:

Click if you're from the Sioux City regionCollapse )
  • Current Music
    'Running Up That Hill' - Within Temptation
TONKA

(no subject)

INHALE THE ELLIPSES are seeking a new drummer.

Must be highly talented, devoted, ready to work, and go on tour.

We have played shows with Slayer, Dog Fashion Disco, HateBreed, Dope, Cephalic Carnage, MushroomHead, Motograter, Avenged Sevenfold, Super Joint Ritual and many more.

We are influenced by (but not limited to) DFD, Faith No More, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Jazz, Cuban music, Mr. Bungle, Tori Amos, Dredg, etc...

To contact us or request a free cd e-mail us at ellipses01@hotmail.com

www.inhalemusic.com
Isaac the giant goof

I'm Lazy

Are there other places you can by postage stamps besides the post office? I'm talking at HyVee or a gas station or something in Coralville? I don't even know where the post office is, yet, and I have bills and correspondence and rebates on wine and whiskey to mail out.

Any thoughts?