July 19th, 2004

(no subject)

Just joined this community so I'm going to post some info about myself, if anyone wants to add me that would be cool...it would be nice to have some journals to read of people who are from Iowa or even if you want to talk on AIM.

Name: Kaylyn Olson
Sex: Female
School: City High
Sexuality: Bisexual
AIM: SoulxTakenxOver
Fav. Bands: bright eyes, saves the day, thursday, red hot chili peppers, nirvana, taking back sunday, simple plan, kittie, brand new, homegrown, hoobastank, **metallica**, mxpx, my chemical romance, new found glory, pearl jam, something corporate, dashboard confessional, staind, sugarcult, tatu, tsunami bomb, yellow card, abreaction, alkaline trio, evanescence, foo fighters, lit, shinedown, the new amsterdams, trust company, the all-american rejects, etc. I probably forgot a few like I always do =/

So there's some basic info, comment if you'd like to add me or IM me, thanks byebye.
  • Current Mood
    bored bored
tractor

If you're off on the gravel, be safe!

AMES --- Iowa Department of Transportation safety officials are urging motorists to use extra caution at roadway and railroad intersections where your view may be obstructed by tall corn.

In data compiled from 2001 through 2003, 10 people have been killed and 217 injured in crashes involving vision being obscured by trees or crops. In addition to the fatalities and injuries to drivers and passengers, more than $1.6 million in damages are attributed to 185 crashes caused by reduced vision at rural intersections because of crops or trees.
  • Current Mood
    quixotic quixotic

hey everyone

Name: heather dresden
Sex: Female
School: City High
Sexuality: straight
AIM: lilhawkshorti06
Yahoo: hlf_heather or bambamskatergirl
MSN: princess_harold
Fav. Bands: nirvana, simple plan, hoobastank, mxpx,staind, sugarcult, yellow card, the all-american rejects, usher, stacie orrico, the vandals, led zepplin, any 80's music

school starts on august 23 :( its too soon. goodbye, summer. hey kaylyn-are you ready for the school year to start again? do you remember what classes you took?

xoxo

heather
  • Current Music
    ashlee simpson 'pieces of me'