Faith (_havefaith_) wrote in _inthedarkness,
Faith
_havefaith_
_inthedarkness

• Mood:

OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now on permanent hiatus.

I want to take this opportunity to say I have loved playing this game, writing with you guys has been amazing and you've pushed me to improve my writing and to have confidence in myself. I love each and every one of you.

And to our readers, thank you all for sticking with us, for following the stories, for getting involved. We all appreciate your interest more than I can put into words.

Maybe, hopefully, some time in the future, we can bring this group of players together again and bring these stories to a conclusion.

I hope each and every one of these characters finds their peace. I hope Oz realises that he is loved and cherished; I hope Wesley realises he is needed, that he is not to blame for the spell going awry; I hope Gwen stops putting herself in danger and truly joins the group; I hope Gunn and his crew can work with the Sunnydale survivors and bring much needed experience to the camp; I hope Willow stops trying to solve everyone's problems and learns that she is loved no matter what; I hope that Fred steps up to the plate in the way I know she is capable of; I hope Sian figures out what's happened to her and learns to enjoy it; I hope Dawn doesn't forget who she is and knows she has touched more hearts than she ever thought possible; I hope Xander doesn't go down the self-deprecating path he had one foot on; I hope Faith finds the fun.

These guys are survivors, it's what they do.

Thank you all.

_havefaith_ aka whiskyinmind
Subscribe

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…

• Not a victim

Characters: Faith, Wesley Date: Day Thirteen Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 God, I hate this! Lying around, doing nothing?…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments