Faith
_havefaith_
_inthedarkness

Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim
Date: Day Thirteen - late
Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment
Rating: PG-13 (warning for language)

My eyes widen as I see the scene unfold over Wesley's shoulder. Xander and Dawn coming up from the stream, with... someone supported between them. Someone? Guy's in worse shape than I am right now.

"What the fuck?!" The words are out before I can censor them and before Wes has a chance to react I step away from him, towards the newcomers.
Subscribe

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Not a victim

Characters: Faith, Wesley Date: Day Thirteen Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 God, I hate this! Lying around, doing nothing?…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 16 comments

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Not a victim

Characters: Faith, Wesley Date: Day Thirteen Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 God, I hate this! Lying around, doing nothing?…