Oz (hummous_plan) wrote in _inthedarkness,
Oz
hummous_plan
_inthedarkness

Strange New World

People are still keeping to themselves, me included. Willow arriving really does seem to have upset the balance here, yet I still find myself on the fringes. Would any of them really notice if I just left? How long would it be before they noticed, and would they try to find me?

I can't seem to get it right. I didn't let myself get close to any of them because I didn't want to hurt any more, yet when I do open up to Willow, she pushes me away. I don't think anyone would really notice me gone.

My mind made up I weave my way through the camp, keeping to the shadows to make sure I'm not seen. Not that it would be too difficult as no-one's looking for me. As I reach my bed area to grab a few things I think I'll need I notice a pair of eyes on me. The girl with the black market contacts, I can't remember her name. She's just standing there, with a smile on her face.

Maybe...

It couldn't do any harm to talk.

"Hey."

{Open to Gwen}
Subscribe

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 27 comments

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…