doll_eyes_ (doll_eyes_) wrote in _inthedarkness,
doll_eyes_
doll_eyes_
_inthedarkness

The first thing I notice when I actually start looking around the camp is that no one has brought any water up today. It doesn't surprise me. We've all been a bit timid about venturing off since Faith was attacked. Thing is, today is no more dangerous than yesterday. Or the day before that. Or last week.

It's with that thought in mind that I pick up a couple of containers and head toward the stream. Better to get the water now before it gets really dark...

I move quietly, trying to stay alert. Still though, I jump slightly when I see Xander appear seemingly out of no where on my right. I gasp softly. "Jeez, Xander. Make a little noise next time, will ya?"
Subscribe

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 35 comments

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…