_freaksrus
_inthedarkness

• Mood:

Finding Treasures

Characters: Gwen/Wes
Date: Day Eleven
Setting: Griffith Park/encampment
Rating: PG-13

"What the...?" I trail off as I reach the bottom of the box I'd found in the back of Abigail's Sports store. Peering inside I bite back the laughter. Leave it to me to get a wooden box in a sports store that contains a false bottom. Dumping the box over, I pick up one of the crossbow arrows and use the tip to pry the wood loose. There had been over a dozen wooden boxes piled in the back room of the store and I had to pick this one to carry the bullets and arrows in.

The wood plank gives way after a hard pull and I reach my hand inside trying to feel what could have been hidden. "Son of a bitch." I roll my eyes as my fingers clutch around leather binding. A book? Well, it could be used as paper to keep a fire going if nothing else.

Glancing over my shoulder, I see Wes sitting on his own and I look back to the book in my hands. Maybe he'd like a bit of light reading, or target practice. Picking up a box of bullets, I keep to the perimeter and make my way toward him.

"Don't say I never buy you anything." I grin as I set the small box of bullets in front of him and sit beside him. "Okay, technically I still haven't bought you anything, but it's the thought that counts right?"
Subscribe

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 33 comments

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…