_freaksrus
_inthedarkness

• Mood:

Making a Deal

Characters: Gwen/Gunn
Date: Day Eleven (evening)
Setting: Gwen's apartment/Los Angeles
Rating: PG-13(Gwen cussing ahead)

I let the fingers of my glove-clad hand trail along the jaw of one of the bound demons. “This is what I like to see, free trade. And they said NAFTA was a bad idea.” I turn to look at the Lur-ite demon with a bored expression on my features. “They’re all here as agreed. If I learn that you or your brethren reneged on the deal, I’ll stop supplying the Gropler demons.” I shrug delicately, “No Gropler, no ritual. No ritual, no more Lur-ite and Mur-ites.”

The Lur-ite moved toward the bound demons, but I step between them. “No touching the merchandise until I see the supplies.” I raised my bare hand and let the electricity dance between my fingertips. “Now, where are my supplies?”

The demon raised its hand and motioned for the bag to be brought forward. I had planned on looting reservoirs of ammunition warehouses since demons weren’t concerned with those. These were mystical items, I’d wanted to supplant the apartment with.

I take the bag carefully, hoping not to get the slime on my outfit and open the bindings. A slow smile spreads across my features and I nod my head. “Perfect. Consider the deal made.” I glance up at the sky, gauging the time before I meet Gunn, then turn my attention to the demon. “They’re all yours.”

The squeals of terror echoing off the buildings are music to my ears as I turn toward my apartment and meeting Gunn. What could be better than getting the supplies needed and killing some demons? Sure, the Lur-ites will be able to hatch more of their own now, but the bigger picture is that the gang will survive better and longer now.

{{Open to Gunn}}
Subscribe

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 36 comments

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…