Oz (hummous_plan) wrote in _inthedarkness,
Oz
hummous_plan
_inthedarkness

Here we go again

I caught the smell of blood early but kept my distance, keeping up my patrol of the camp. Whatever happened it looked bad, and with the amount of blood Faith seemed to have lost didn't indicate otherwise.

After a while Xander and Willow leave, leaving Wes to look over Faith by himself, so it looks like she's going to be okay. I slowly make my way across to where she's lying, giving Wes a half-hearted smile. Her breathing's shallow and it looks like she's been coughing up blood as well.

I don't know how long I sit there, just looking, not really able to believe what I can see. Faith's the strongest of all of us. Not knowing what else to do I get up and start walking away, catching a glimpse of Willow walking back towards Faith as I do so.

{Open to Willow}
Subscribe

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments

• OOC Admin post

On behalf of the players, I want to thank you all for your support of this game since it began. Unfortunately I have to announce that the game is now…

• Checking out the neighbours

Characters: Gunn, Gwen, Wes, Faith?, anyone else?, NPCs from Gunn's gang Date: Day 14, night. Setting: The camp We move swiftly and quietly…

• Newcomer

Characters: Faith, Wesley, Xander, Dawn, Fred, Jim Date: Day Thirteen - late Setting: Griffin Park, main encampment Rating: PG-13 (warning for…