September 28th, 2005

ITD

(no subject)

The first thing I notice when I actually start looking around the camp is that no one has brought any water up today. It doesn't surprise me. We've all been a bit timid about venturing off since Faith was attacked. Thing is, today is no more dangerous than yesterday. Or the day before that. Or last week.

It's with that thought in mind that I pick up a couple of containers and head toward the stream. Better to get the water now before it gets really dark...

I move quietly, trying to stay alert. Still though, I jump slightly when I see Xander appear seemingly out of no where on my right. I gasp softly. "Jeez, Xander. Make a little noise next time, will ya?"

Strange New World

People are still keeping to themselves, me included. Willow arriving really does seem to have upset the balance here, yet I still find myself on the fringes. Would any of them really notice if I just left? How long would it be before they noticed, and would they try to find me?

I can't seem to get it right. I didn't let myself get close to any of them because I didn't want to hurt any more, yet when I do open up to Willow, she pushes me away. I don't think anyone would really notice me gone.

My mind made up I weave my way through the camp, keeping to the shadows to make sure I'm not seen. Not that it would be too difficult as no-one's looking for me. As I reach my bed area to grab a few things I think I'll need I notice a pair of eyes on me. The girl with the black market contacts, I can't remember her name. She's just standing there, with a smile on her face.

Maybe...

It couldn't do any harm to talk.

"Hey."

{Open to Gwen}