trentgurl (trentgurl) wrote in _insane_ish,
trentgurl
trentgurl
_insane_ish

Greetings, chumlings!

nickname: Boomerang

age you want to be: 75 - I want to be a really cool old person

voices in ur head: They kept singing annoying songs at me so I went to the doctor and flushed them out.

prefered mode of transportation: Flying with my own wings, definitely.

top secret plot to take over the world: Infecting peoples' brains with intellect

imaginary friends: I prefer to have imaginary enemies whose asses I can actually kick.

craziest thing you have done lately: Learnt to breathe fire, fired a crossbow, nearly killed my friends with a firework....

song stuck in ur head: 'Start Wearing Purple' by Gogol Bordello

what you are wearing now: Black pinstripe trousers, black vest, black shirt over it.

fave kiddie book: 'Hey World Here I Am!', a poetry book.

cartoon you relate to: Rainbow Brite

anything else: Parsnips get a worse reputation than they deserve, if cooked well they are actually quite delicious.
Subscribe

• hi!no delete please

Originally posted by nikitagretzky at что вы вы видите на этой картинке? Originally posted by diak_kuraev at Как делаются…

• (no subject)

nickname: None that I will list. I try to keep my live journal separated from my life. age you want to be: I have no specific age, I just try to…

• (no subject)

nickname: NONE, age you want to be: 21, I AM 21, BUT I WANT TO STAY 21 FOREVER. voices in ur head: MANY, MALES , FEMALES, ALL TALKING AT ONCE…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments